Wednesday 30 May 2012

imaginary and illusion of time

When everything turn dark and i was alone in the silence night with breathing of smoke. Only accompany my imagination. Face the bittersweet moments of life.









the illusion time make me thinking and imagine
that i can do anything i want.


try to forget the past and everything 
ridiculous.

         
     i always dream and imagine that :

i can go to the beach.

i can scream loudly.

i can be pro skater.

i was a fight.

i have a music band.

i smoke weed.

i was surfing at sea.

i have my own shop.

i have muscle cars

 i will make my family happy.

i see myself cry.

i can be designer and painter.


all my dream come true.

p/s : not enough space to write all my dream 
and imagination






THE  NONSENS BY
DEAN VICIOUS

No comments:

Post a Comment